About Me Professional Qualifications and Membership
- I am a Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist and Accredited Counsellor UKCP, BACP and UKRCP Registered
- I have completed a clinical training in Attachment-based Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, at the Bowlby Centre, London
- I hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling, University of Strathclyde, Scotland, UK.
- I am a Registered Member of the Bowlby Centre
- I hold a B. Architecture degree, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, S. Africa
- As a member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) I am bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure therein. Areas of Specialism
Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Phobias, Work and Career Issues, Performance at Work, Relationship and Marital Problems, Divorce and Separation, Abuse, Isolation, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Low Self-Esteem, Bereavement, Trauma, Personal Development, Sexuality, Retirement .