Counselling & Psychotherapy, Harley Street, Cavendish Square, London W1G Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist & Accredited Counsellor, B.Arch, Dip.Couns, UKCP, MBACP, UKRCP Reg.
Welcome to my website. I am a Counsellor and Psychotherapist with extensive experience in short, medium and long-term, individual counselling and psychotherapy.
I am based in Harley Street, Central London.
- My aim is to provide a secure, comfortable and non-judgemental environment in which you and I can explore the issues which concern you in safety and confidentially.
- I believe that each person is unique and I therefore adapt my way of working to individual problems, pace and time constraints. My practice is informed by Attachment-Based, Relational Therapy and Psychoanalytic Theory. Where appropriate, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) concepts are included in the work.
Some of the issues which I can help you look at include:
- Low Confidence and Low Self-esteem
- Relationship Difficulties
- Separation and Divorce
- Work and Career issues
- Improving Performance
- Stress and Anxiety
- Lack of Purpose and Motivation
- Eating Disorders
- Problems with Family Members
- Self Development
- Managing Life's Transitions
My practice is very centrally located in Marylebone and easily accessible from, Mayfair, Holborn, Soho, Paddington, Belgravia, Fitzrovia, the City, King's Cross, Euston, West and North-West London. There are excellent transport links. It is only a few minutes' walk away from Oxford Circus Tube Station (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria Lines), 5-15 minutes' walk from Portland Street and Baker Street Tube Stations (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, and Jubilee lines)and is close to numerous bus routes and stops. If you wish to ask any questions, or to make an appointment, please telephone:07812 539 843or e-mail me at:firstname.lastname@example.org